29 October 2011

Circles

Life is like Circles everything was occur have own reason. As human we must accept what happen around. It seems when you want someone, They don't want you. And when someone wants you, You don't want them. And when You both want each other, Something has to come around and mess it up...

Yeah i'm in this situation, I'm not a perfect person and not good person at all but i'm just a girl with her own Fairytales and hope one day someone will open my heart and be a part of my life. And now i found the only guy who understand and is so ever patient with me. Thank you for the accepting me as i am okay and never asking me to change. Thank you for letting me be me.

Caps lock on and i spell his name, Started with capital K, Please i want remind you once again please don't hurt me like my previous and don't ever make the same mistakes like my previous because it so hurt and really make me feel down and stress when i was thinking about it. So please. Can you ?

* Please I know my English very suck but hei thanks for the reading folks. Kthanksbye   Ashe Amiee